Welcome to NEUST Online Learning Management System (LMS)!
As part of the University’s preparation for redesigning its curricular program offerings to
alternative delivery modes, the following guidelines and updates are issued:
1. The Management Information System (MIS) Office has created the University’s own Learning Management System (LMS) using MOODLE platform.
2. All faculty members should register at https://188.8.131.52/lms/login to create their online courses.
3. MOODLE can be accessed either through the via internet using a browser or by downloading the MOODLE application from Google Playstore or Apple Online Store. Enter the MOODLE site lms.neust.edu.ph to connect to NEUST Online LMS using the mobile app. If you already have the application and have enrolled in or have used another MOODLE site, go to the options section under your profile and choose “change site” and enter lms.neust.edu.ph.
4. Enroll/read the course “Introduction to LMS” to learn how to use the platform. The course is under the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) section.
5. All faculty members are enjoined to explore the learning management system and learn how to create courses with lessons. Formal training shall be conducted for this purpose.
6. Attached is the schedule of online LMS registration of faculty.
7. For your information, guidance, and compliance.
Dr. Rhodora R. Jugo, VPAA (Signed)
For technical assistance, please message our LMS site manager
Sir Jodell Bulaclac or our MIS LMS Technical Team Mr. Christian Viloria and Mr. Rey John Aguilar.
Basic Course Setup:
1. Adding a Subject/Course.
2. Adding Topics
3. Adding Contents/Lessons
4. Adding a Quiz
5. Setting up Enrollment Key
6. Adding Teacher/Students to a Course
Please see Intro to LMS course for the step by step guide.
Note: Faculty members should create courses on campuses and departments where they have teaching load.